Exploration, Mine Planning, Design, Surveying, Scheduling, Production and Reconciliation Software
MineMap Pty Ltd was founded in 1976 and provides mining and exploration companies worldwide with cutting-edge modelling and design solutions. MineMap has a reputation as an innovator in delivering leading tools at affordable prices.
- Easy to install, learn and use.
- Powerful 3D graphics
- Reliable, accurate reporting.
- Advanced Resource Estimation and reporting using block models and wire-framing.
- Surface and underground mine planning.
- Surface and underground production management including survey.
- Ability to automate production activities via macros.
- Effective data management.
- Live plan and section plotting with dynamically updating files.
- Available in 52 languages.
- Environmental monitoring and analysis.
- Regular software updates.
While MineMap is a complete technical solution for exploration and mining projects, it includes the following premium tools:
- Resource estimation is performed using a comprehensive range of modeling tools including 3D block modeling; interpolation methods from 2D polygonal and IDW to Multiple Indicator Kriging; producing grade/tonnage curves for reserve estimation.
- Modeling of Laminar and Stratified resources.
- Lerchs-Grossman pit optimization enabling companies to undertake multiple, bankable feasibility studies including multiple slope regions and multi-element rock types.
- Blast hole and Underground Ring Design.
- Underground stop design and optimization.
- Mine Surveying.
- My Scheduling.
MineMap provides 24/7 basic online training attractive rates through its global training and support network.