- The rise of the digital workplace and the new future of work: Experts weigh in July 3, 2020The ways workers are getting their jobs done continues to evolve in parallel with technology and company culture. Read some insights from industry experts as to what to expect and how to prepare for the future.
- Remote factories: The next frontier of remote work July 3, 2020Remote work has become the standard for office workers. Is it possible to do this with factories? Sort of.
- Gmail techniques to change your (work) life July 3, 2020Imagine what you could do if you spent half as much time in email. Learn how using Google Mail as the example.
- English company modernizes Phantoms, Bentleys and Jaguars with electric engines July 3, 2020Lunaz rebuilds classic cars from the metal frame up to add charging ports, batteries, and Wi-Fi.
- 5 tips to take your Gmail use to the next level July 3, 2020Google's mail product may be the single most powerful tool in the world for productivity … if you know the power tips. Here are ways to enhance your Gmail usage.
- Futuristic tech in retro movies: Prescient, predictive or phony? July 2, 2020Good and bad robots, self-driving cars, video phone calls in space, and time travel comprised the future's potential in movies featuring cool technology.
- 57% of employees second-guessing careers during COVID-19 pandemic July 2, 2020Many workers said they are more motivated to be employed at a company that values its staff during unpredictable times, Robert Half found.
- What the Apple transition to in-house components means for tech leaders July 2, 2020Apple has announced new in-house components, most notably its CPUs. Here's how this could change the IT landscape.
- 9 super-smart problem solvers take on bias in AI, microplastics, and language lessons for chatbots July 2, 2020These members of MIT's latest 35 Under 35 list are engineers, chemists, and researchers working for universities, startups, and big tech companies.
- Ford announces deal with TomTom for next-generation predictive traffic system July 2, 2020Just days after unveiling the 2021 Ford F-150, the motor company has even more news left in the tank featuring a new partnership to power SYNC 4.