- How to make open source success less of a crapshoot April 4, 2020Commentary: It's hard to know which open source projects will take off, but it's easy to guess which ones won't, and why.
- Front-end frameworks are about to get even cooler, says Google lead April 4, 2020Commentary: Front-end frameworks keep getting better, but progressive delivery just might be the best thing to hit in 2020.
- How to prevent Zoom bombing: 5 simple tips April 3, 2020Internet trolls are crashing Zoom video conferences and flooding them with inappropriate content. Here are easy ways to protect your meetings from Zoom bombers.
- Digital gamer guide: 10 tips to help new online players April 3, 2020To the uninitiated, online gaming may be slightly intimidating and a bit confusing. We can relieve those lingering trepidations with this set of practical tips for new players.
- Fraud prevention startup working on anonymous peer-to-peer verification network April 3, 2020Identiq uses cryptographic algorithms and preserves customer privacy while enabling companies to to identify new customers through a network of trust.
- IT sector in US adds 8,500 new jobs in March, but 19,000 IT jobs lost in other industries April 3, 2020But analysis of government employment data finds a loss of 19,000 IT positions across all other industries, according to CompTIA.
- 10 best Microsoft Teams tips for business pros April 3, 2020Many organizations are opting for online collaboration platforms like Microsoft Teams for remote work. Here's how to get the most out of the service.
- MIT community weighs in to address the coronavirus pandemic April 3, 2020MIT introduces "COVID-19 Rapid Innovation Dashboard," an all-hands-on-deck team effort between the five schools, to research, report, and find solutions to the coronavirus.
- 17 helpful Zoom tips for business pros to boost security and efficiency April 3, 2020Master keyboard shortcuts and adjust your default settings to increase your Zoom expertise and make meetings more secure.
- Coronavirus-related first responder data skyrockets in the past week April 3, 2020ESO's data dashboard captures, tracks, and analyzes real-time data for COVID-19-specific EMS responses.