Mine Planning Software Review Feb 16
Mine Design and Scheduling software review – February 2016
John Chadwick of International Mining Magazine presents his latest review of a selection of Mine Planning and Scheduling solutions including:
- GeoMine – latest iteration of the Threedify offering.
- Datamine (Constellation Software) and new geostatistical tools resulting from collaboration with Geovariances.
- Geovariances advances in their new generation mineral resource product, Minestis.
- Surpac with major performance improvements in block modelling.
- Vulcan from Maptek, with a new Pit Design tool and inclusion of 3D-Dig in its product offering.
- Carlson software and their improved Haul Truck Cycle Analysis.
- Minesight with a lease licence initiative, and update on their Athena .
- Leapfrog and its continued innovation in 3D modelling.
The article also includes:
- An update on Scheduling technology trends from Peter Mokos of AMC.
- Promine founder explores the issues involved in selecting software for a project.